140°F - Max Water Temp | 35 mm - Suction | 1” - Outlet
- High-performance alternating volumetric pumps with six semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use in agriculture in low pressure systems for spraying open field crops with aggressive products such as fertilisers, pesticides or weed killers
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in reinforced nylon and AISI 316 stainless steel
- Diaphragms in NBR or Desmopan. Seals in NBR or Viton
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.