Max GPM: 28.5
Max PSI: 290
HP Power: 5.5
Suction: 1 1/2"
Annovi Reverberi AR115BP-GR3/4 liquid fertilizer and pesticide low pressure diaphragm pump. Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms. Single shaft with 3 or 6 holes, cylindrical and key shaft. For use in the gardening or professional agricultural sectors, base-mounted in combination with PTO’s, electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards
GR3/4 Version Assembled with gearbox AR1671 for 5-6 HP gas engines - Fits SP models.
- Alternating volumetric pumps with three semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use in agriculture in low pressure systems for spraying open field crops with fertilizers, pesticides or weed killers
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminum and stainless steel
- Diaphragms in NBR, H.P.D.S., Desmopan or Viton
- Seals in NBR or Viton. Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Rugged feet secured to pump casing. GEOMET coated or stainless steel metal fasteners
- Stopper for drainage of liquid from the circuit before storage over winter
- Complete with relief valve with manual reset and drive shaft guard